To Bali Instagram Tour is a private tour that can be easily customize for you. Bali as world-class destination that is famous for its natural beauty, culture uniqueness and hospitality.
This tour we will invite them at Lempuyang temple and introduce Balinese history and culture to Tirta Gangga water palace, explore the forest to find hidden waterfalls, introduce local habit by visiting Bali Coffee plantation to find out the process of making coffee, and the last challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley of forrest. You can enjoy it in just one day, solo traveler are welcome. Don’t worry and we’ll arrange your trip with special price as well.
To Bali instagram tour will give you a full day of excitement and truly unforgettable memories at Lempuyang Temple. Our ToBali driver will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots.
Your fantastic english-speaking driver will take you to see all of the famous Bali Instagram spots on the island
Travel anywhere for 10 hours with unlimited fuel. Pay safely in cash at the end of the trip. Our experienced English-speaking driver will help you get better deals, recommend you places and warn you against tourist traps. Talk with us to personalize your trip based on your expectations.
Our cars come in different luxury and capacity levels that will suit all level of budget and group numbers.
And the good thing is, we accept last minute booking so you don’t have to worry not being able to spend your precious holiday! Discover Balinese culture, observe stunning landscapes, and participate in adventurous activities. If you are a first-timer or need more than just a car and driver to save your time, these all-inclusive packages have the answer as they offer benefits way beyond normal car & driver hire service. We pick out only the most exciting spots to ensure a long-lasting experience and Booking Here
Price: US$ 80 / Car
- All the prices are available in IDR
- Best Service On TripAdvisor
- Customized Trips
- Experienced & Comfortable
- Private Tour
- Secure Payment Online
- Group Tour Available
- Experienced Guide
- Special Price For Groups
- Exclude Admission Fees
- Mineral Water
- Free Cancellation 24 Hours In Advance
- Speaking English Driver
- LOCATION: Karangasem, Bali
- ACTIVITIES: Day Tour
- DIFFICULTY: Medium
Pick Up Service:
- Seminyak – 06.00 am
- Legian – 06.00 am
- Kuta – 06.00 am
- Nusa Dua – 06.00 am
- Jimbaran – 06.00 am
- Sanur – 06.00 am
- Ubud – 06.00 am
- Denpasar – 06.00 am
Terms And Conditions:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Women during the menstrual period are prohibited to enter the temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Minimum 2 person participant
- Online payment or cash payment
- Cash payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Visit Lempuyang Temple
- Visit Tirta Gangga Temple
- Visit Tibumana Waterfall
- Visit Coffee Plantation or Agrotourism
- Swing At Ubud
Trip 1 – Pick you up at Hotel
- Nusa Dua
TRIP 2 – Visit Lempuyang Temple
- Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is a Balinese Hindu temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of pura surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali. The temples of Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest pura at the peak of Mount Lempuyang, Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the “six sanctuaries of the world”, the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
TRIP 3 – Tirta Gangga Temple
- Tirta Gangga Temple is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang. Named after the sacred river Ganges in Hinduism, it is noted for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools and its Patirthan temple.The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963
TRIP 4 – Tibumana Waterfall
- This is why we were really happy to discover the beautiful Tibumana Waterfall, hidden deep in the jungle and with some of the most impressive sights in Bali.
TRIP 5 – Visit Bali Agrotourism
- Kopi luwak is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). It is also called civet coffee. The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet’s intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected. Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.
TRIP 6 – Back To Hotel
- Nusa Dua
Cost Include / Exclude
- Private Tour
- Experienced Driver
- Mineral Water
- Private Car With A/C
- Government Tax And Service
- Extra Payment
- Lunch (Optional)